About Escape From Zanzer Tem’s Dungeon Map
Escape From Zanzer Tem’s Dungeon Map. The local wizard, Zanzer Tem has been abducting people and putting them to labor in his salt mine. You are his latest victim. Will you meet your end at the hands of the wizard’s ogre taskmasters, or will you escape and render justice unto Zanzer? Based on the classic D&D adventure “Escape from Zanzer’s Dungeon” included in The Classic Dungeons and Dragons boxed set (published by TSR in 1994).
Escape From Zanzer Tem’s Dungeon Map Screenshots:
- Skygrind Survival Map. It’s Skyblock, but with no cobblestone generators, and with spawners that provide you with resources! You are also not just stuck to one island, but for each quest you complete you get a new island! It’s for 1 – 4 players.
- GetQuest 2 Map is very easy, and I do not recommend that you use cheats. Second version map is more bigger than first, and for now you need to find 4 keys. Keys opens doors same color. You must find a way to the end.
- Therapy Horror Map. You’re name is Jim, you are a patient in a mental asylum and you have been there since you were 9. You send out requests to therapists for help, but only one replies. Will he be able to resolve what happened over 20 years ago or will he give up like the others did…
- Welcome to 34 Days Without Cake! This is a parkour challenge in which you must jump from platform to platform collecting ingredients for a delicious cake! In 34 Days Without Cake Parkour Map, deaths are counted as days. Can you collect all the ingredients for the cake in under 34 days?
- Make It Break It 4 Map! It’s bad! It’s broken! It’s back!!! MIBI IV! …was this a good idea? I mean, how many people are actually waiting for a new map? …oh, what? Everyone? Oh. Guess what? This is the hardest yet!
- Remember the old survival beta Minecraft 404 challenge? It has returned once more in 404 Challenge Enhanced Map with some new features, while also keeping a lot of the old beta mechanics! What is the 404 challenge? It was a challenge created by Neoxx that came into existence 5 years ago when world seeds first came out. It involved putting in 404 as the world seed for a survival world, gathering resources on the surface, and then when night time hit delving deep into a treacherous cave hidden below a patch of gravel. When in the cave you would try and survive for as long as possible while completing achievements, never returning to the surface ever again. You only had one life to work with – when you died it was game over. Using torches in the challenge is banned, meaning lighting up caves is a lot more trickier.