Presence Footsteps Mod 1.7.10 is an overly complicated footstep sound enhancement mod for Minecraft. It changes the way footstep sounds are produced, in addition to a whole new set of sounds.
Presence Footsteps adds new sound effects when Minecraft didn’t play any sound at all, such as jumping, landing, walking on the edge of a block, foot shuffling when coming to a stop.
It also plays sounds differently whenever you’re running, and allows each block to be played in a different way: Metal fences does not sound like iron blocks; Walking over rails both plays a faint metallic sound and the surface below it; Walking on a piston pointing upwards sounds like wood.
This only enhances your footsteps, not those of others players.
Instructions for modding Presence Footsteps:
How to install Presence Footsteps Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install LiteLoader.
- Download Presence Footsteps Mod
- On a window, locate and open the the .minecraft/ folder
- Open the download with an archive viewer
- Move all files contained inside the archive to the folder you have open
Download Links for Presence Footsteps Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10