Imperium Map 1.12.2, 1.11.2 for Minecraft is a turn-based game map made by vilder50. This map is quite like a chess match. To become the winner of the game, you must have the king get into the middle of the map, or your king is the last king standing. There are three different units: Knight, Guard, and King. A unit dies if someone moves to its tile. If your king dies, you will be out of the game. If your king is the last standing or gets into the middle of the map, you win. That sounds easy, but it’s not easy as you think. Download and play with your friends, this must be fun.
How to install:
- Please visit the following link for full instructions: How To Download & Install Minecraft Maps
- Download the resource pack from the link below, but do not extract it.
- Get back to .minecraft folder, then open resourcepacks folder. If there is not any folder named resourcepacks, create one.
- Drag resource pack file which you have downloaded in step 3 into resourcepacks folder.
- Start Minecraft. Select Options…, then select Resource Packs…, and then click the triangle button on Imperium logo in Available resource packs section.
- Get back to the main screen and start playing.
Imperium Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2 – Map
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2 – Resource Pack