Invictus Resource Pack 1.12.2, 1.11.2 for Minecraft aims for a crisp feel, with a style strictly cast by two artists: Soar49 and Shoeboxam. Gradients and distracting patterns are eliminated, many base textures are remade to reduce aliasing, and foliage has a broad color depth. Special support is baked into textures to improve mipmapping. Be sure to install Optifine or MCPatcher to enable the full pack! The Shader Download has comprehensive specular and normal maps for use with GLSL shaders.
Invictus Resource Pack 1.12.2, 1.11.2
Thursday, 02/03/2023 - 03:00
5 / 5 của 1 đánh giá
- Pamplemousse Resource Pack 1.9.4, 1.8.9 aims to simulate the look and feel of an HD texture pack, within a compact 16×16 package. It blends simplicity with complexity in order to create a smooth, clean, and dynamic gaming experience. The theme of Pamplemousse is based on modern design and architecture, yet it still retains a very traditional style. This allows for creating anything you would like without having to use multiple texture packs. Is a new and vibrant texture with a very realistic view.
- Bright Shadows Resource Pack 1.11.2, 1.10.2 for Minecraft is very well-detailed with many top-tier details put into it. It mostly changes the environment focused block textures of the game. They’re all highly designed with an incredible amount of detail with a noise reduction. The color palette is dark to give it a little theme and to convey the realistic art style.
- SoulBound Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.7.10 for Minecraft has no set palette and embracing the theme of simplicity onto its textures. Although it only comes with a resolution of 16x, it’s fully capable of providing quality, high-end detailed textures. The SoulBound Pack benefits from any CTM mod being installed as so far there are CTM varients for ores, basic glass, mob spawners, carpets and a few other blocks. The pack tries to keep a simple feel but then again trying to avoid the basic “bucket fill” feel of most packs. It also includes a fully custom font as well as custom GUI.
- Tender World Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.7.10 for Minecraft is one of the unique Pack out there currently. It was inspired by a lot of high-quality Pack such as Halcyon Days and Conquest, loaded with many detailed, realistic looking design items. Tender proves itself to be a perfect mix of medieval and fantasy without any flaws. Not only that, Tender offers you a very intriguing look from its uses of bright palette color. It’s labeled as a 64x Resolution Pack despite its combination of 32x and 64x.
- Dust Solar System Resource Pack 1.13.2, 1.12.2 for Minecraft is a breath-taking skybox based Pack. It overhauls the game’s sky to change the old, bland atmosphere to something truly feels lively. The Pack doesn’t alter any textures in the game, yet it leaves a significant impact on the gameplay experience. Not only does the visual of the sky is stunning, the side mission of Dust Solar System to make you feel little in an abundant universe. Dust Solar makes you wonder if there is something out there in the world that you have yet to discover.
- MCMojang Resource Pack 1.12.2, 1.11.2 for Minecraft has been designed with the only purpose the make the in-game world of Minecraft look like all those game’s artwork because of the fact that normally it’s quite misleading with a lot more brighten colors and the art style is different as well. The Pack definitely does a perfect job in capturing the theme of the artwork and the essence to a near flawless manner.
See? Just like this.