Tweak Pack Mod 1.7.10 is a collection of small changes and additions that hopefully improve the Minecraft experience. This includes the old ClaySoil mod.
Creating clay in a cauldron:
- First, you will need a cauldron
- Fill the cauldron with water.
- Throw 2 blocks of Dirt into the caludron.
- Throw 1 block of Gravel into the cauldron.
- Stir the mixture by right clicking with a Stick.
- You can now right click to pull out the 3 blocks of fresh clay.
How to setup capes on your server:
- Create some capes.
- Name the image files ‘PlayerName.png’.
- Create a folder named ‘capes’ inside your minecraft directory on the server.
- Copy all the images to the server and place in that folder.
Note: You can also use this in single player if you wish. Just put a capes folder with your image in your ‘.minecraft’ folder.
How to install Tweak Pack Mod 1.7.10
Download Links for Tweak Pack Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For 1.7.10, 1.7.2