The Minecraft CubCon 3D Textures Pack 1.11.2, 1.10.2 is a medium resolution pack (at 64) which has a realistic and quite medieval, feeling to it.
It is made primarily to create a real Minecraft environment while optimizing compatibility and making it usable for creating astonishing buildings and map creations as well as battling in high-end PVP.
We put a ton of work into quite a bunch of high res (64 as well) 3D models you can enjoy now.
So if you got some spare time, we would love to hear your toughs on them.
How to install CubCon 3D Textures Pack 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- Download CubCon-3D-Textures-Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download links for CubCon 3D Textures Pack 1.11.2, 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 (Work for both version)
for Minecraft 1.11 (Coming soon)