King’s Squad Map 1.12.2, 1.12 for Minecraft is a PvP map created by blaster135790. This PvP arena is unique among others because of its unusual sight of Minecraft battles. No over-clicking, only skill, and strategy decide who will win on this map. Heroes in “King’s Squad” play the main role, because each one has his unique abilities kit, that with the right combination of them will lead you to victory. Set the traps, burn the ground, stun your enemies and turn your enemies into the sheeps – you can easily find your favorite hero. Each ability has its unique icon that adds a little bit of style. At the moment, this map has the only one battlefield of three, but new updates with the brand new heroes kits are coming soon. Download the map from the link below and have fun!
How to install:
- Please visit the following link for full instructions: How To Download & Install Minecraft Maps
- Download the resource pack from the link below, but do not extract it.
- Get back to .minecraft folder, then open resourcepacks folder. If there is not any folder named resourcepacks, create one.
- Drag resource pack file which you have downloaded in step 3 into resourcepacks folder.
- Start Minecraft. Select Options…, then select Resource Packs…, and then click the triangle button on resource pack logo in Available resource packs section.
- Get back to the main screen and start playing.
King’s Squad Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2